Building Tomorrows is a project of Engineers Canada. With a vision to advance Canadian engineering through collaboration, we work on behalf of the provincial and territorial engineering regulators by supporting consistent high standards in the regulation of engineering, encouraging the growth of the profession in Canada, and inspiring public confidence.
We work on a diverse portfolio of programs, including:
- Accrediting undergraduate engineering programs.
- Facilitating and fostering working relationships between and among the regulators.
- Providing services and tools that enable the assessment of engineering qualifications, foster excellence in engineering practice and regulation, and facilitate mobility of practitioners within Canada.
- Offering national programs that support engineers.
- Advocating to the federal government.
- Actively monitoring, researching, and advising on changes and advances that impact the Canadian regulatory environment and the engineering profession.
- Managing risks and opportunities associated with mobility of work and practitioners internationally.
- Fostering recognition of the value and contribution of the profession to society and sparking interest in the next generation of professionals.
- Promoting equity, diversity and inclusion in the profession that reflects Canadian society.
- Protecting the engineering trademarks and official marks.
For more information about Engineers Canada, visit engineerscanada.ca.